All internet and phone bidders must be registered to bid and have all pertinent forms emailed to the office by noon the day before the sale. Any bidders trying to register after this deadline, are not guaranteed to bid.
- Internet Live Bidding: Internet bidding is provided by our company MM Auction Services, LLC. Go to MM Auctions Online and you can find it under current auctions at that link. Click on “How it Works” to get started or call with questions. We would love to help just give us a call @ 877-725-3636. There will be NO online buyer fees. However, we do charge a 4% convenience fee to pay with credit card. If you pay by e-check, there is NO fee. Once registered to bid, your spending limit will be set at zero until you email a copy of your driver’s license & a Bank Proof of Funds Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then set your online spending limit. Please know that all online bidders must be registered by noon the day before the sale.
- Phone & Absentee Bidding: Note that we do charge a 2% buyers premium for all phone and absentee bids. In order to bid, you will need to fill out our Phone/Absentee Bidding Form and a Bank Proof of Funds Form. All forms and a copy of your drivers license will need to be emailed to email@example.com. Deadline for phone and absentee bidding registration is the day before the sale by noon.
How Online Bidding Works:
- You will need to create an account if you don’t already have one by using an email & password.
- To register for Chrome in the Canyon Premier Mule Sale, you will need to provide all your personal information including a credit card. Your credit card will be charged with a $1 fee for authorization but credited back once authorized.
- Once registered to bid, your spending limit is set to zero. To get your limit increased, email a copy of your drivers license and a Bank Proof of Funds Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your spending limit will be raised when both items are received.
- Absentee/Pre-bidding Online is always allowed an encouraged. Technology is a great tool but not always our friend. Worried about your internet failing?! Get your bids in early. Can’t make the sale? Place your absentee bid online. Our system will bid automatically for you at the next increment up to your maximum bid if need be.
- There are NO Buyer Fees charged for Internet Bidders. Buyers have two payment choices: credit card or e-check. If Buyer chooses credit card, there will be an additional 4% convenience fee added to the total amount. There’s no additional convenience fee for choosing e-check. Our clerks will phone online buyers to finalize settlement. If Buyer doesn’t pay their invoice within 2 hours after close of the sale, they wave their right to decide on payment choice. MM Auction Services will charge the credit card on file including a 4% convenience fee. Note: All International Buyers pay by wire transfer only. If the wire transfer is not in our bank by Monday following our sale @ 10 am MST a 4% per day late fee will be charged.
Please read all buyers terms & conditions on the Buyer Information page before bidding.